Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7/11

I need to keep up with this blog more for you guys. I dug through and found a really old pic of how I looked before I started. Mind you, this picture is 3 years old. You get to see my face this time, luck you...or not. Haha. Jesus I was thin. Today shall be a good day as I begin to launch my health and fitness website and hit the chest/tris hard at the gym today.

I've been pretty unmotivated as of late with a few things coming up such as debt and troubles with the car. Debt has been taken care of and the parts for my car should be here Wednesday. Feel free to leave some comments to help keep me motivated through the bs!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great blog. It looks like you have made some great gains so far.

    I found you site from a comment you made on Tom Venuto's bodybuildingsecrets.com.

    I am currently participating in Tom's 98 day burn the fat feed the muscle challenge. I was a skinny guy when I was younger, but then I got married, got out of the Army, and worked for 10 years at a desk job, so I put on about 50 pounds of fat. In the last year, I have gotten the fat back under control, bringing my body fat % down to 9% and my weight to 178 lbs. Now I want to start packing on the muscle. You have some great advice here on your blog. thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete